Perhaps no cities have influenced the world more over the last 2,000 years than London, Paris, and Rome. On this guided tour, iconic sights like Big B…
Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Eurostar train ride, Eiffel Tower photo stop, Place de la Concorde, Colosseum, Roman Forum
On this guided tour, you’ll walk for at least 1 hour daily across mostly flat terrain, including paved roads and cobblestone streets, with few hills o…
Board your overnight flight to London today.
Welcome to England! Meet your fellow travelers at tonight’s welcome dinner.
Take a guided tour of the regal landmarks of the English capital with a local expert leading the way.
• Pass the grand Trafalgar Square and Baroque-style St. Paul’s Cathedral, perched atop Ludgate Hill
• See Westminster Abbey, the setting for royal coronations, weddings, and funerals
• View icons like Big Ben, the London Eye, and the Tower of London
• Stop by Buckingham Palace, where you may catch the Changing of the Guard
Enjoy a free afternoon in London or add an excursion.
Spend a free day in London or add excursions.
Board the famed high-speed Eurostar train, and be whisked beneath the English Channel as you journey to Gare du Nord in Paris, France. Then, sit down for an included dinner.
A guided tour introduces you to the architecture, scenery and history of the City of Light’s many neighborhoods, called arrondissements.
• Drive down the sycamore-lined Champs-Élysées in view of the Arc de Triomphe
• Pass Pont Neuf and Notre-Dame Cathedral, located on an island in the Seine River
• See the Eiffel Tower, the Palais Garnier opera house, and Place de la Concorde, the city’s grandest square
• Marvel at the iconic architecture of the Louvre and Hôtel des Invalides
Enjoy a free afternoon in Paris or add an excursion.
(Please note: On some departures, the Versailles Palace & Gardens excursion may be offered on day 7 and the Luxembourg Gardens & Notre-Dame Cathedral may be offered on day 6.)
Enjoy a free day to discover Paris at your leisure or add excursions.
(Please note: On some departures, the Luxembourg Gardens & Notre-Dame Cathedral may be offered on day 6 and the Versailles Palace & Gardens excursion may be offered on day 7.)
Transfer to the airport for a flight to Rome, Italy. Then, take the rest of the day to explore the Eternal City.
Spend a free day in Rome or add excursions.
(Please note: On some departures, the Iconic Sights: Vatican City excursion may take place on day 10 and the Rome sightseeing tour and the Ancient Rome: St. Paul's Basilica & the Catacombs excursion may take place on day 9.)
Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Romans on a guided tour of the Eternal City.
• Soak up over 2,000 years of history in Imperial Rome, viewing the Arch of Constantine and the Arch of Titus
• Enter the Colosseum, the largest amphitheater of the Roman Empire
• Stop at the ruins of the Forum, once the setting of parades, elections, and trials
• Pass Palatine Hill, see where ancient Romans raced chariots at Circus Maximus, and view the Baths of Caracalla
Enjoy a free afternoon in Rome or add an excursion.
(Please note: On some departures, the Rome sightseeing tour and the Ancient Rome: St. Paul's Basilica & the Catacombs excursion may take place on day 9 and the Iconic Sights: Vatican City excursion may take place on day 10.)
This evening, enjoy an elegant, four-course farewell dinner. While you dine, you’ll be treated to some of opera's best-loved arias sung by professional tenors.
Please note: The opera performance is seasonal and runs from March through November. Dinner will take place at a local restaurant from December through February.
Transfer to the airport for your flight home, or extend your stay to visit Madrid, Spain.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy, before flights, and vary by departure date. Select your preferred departure date and departure city to view your tour price with flights and hotel transfers included. Changes or cancellation will result in a fee of up to the total tour price. Last-minute specials are not combinable with any other promotional discount. Promotional discounts not combinable with any other promotional offer, including Group Coordinator and Group Benefit programs. Applicable airline baggage fees are not included. Please contact the airline for more information. Some countries may require aircraft insecticide treatment for inbound foreign flights. Such countries can be found at grouptoursite.com/insecticide. To view Go Ahead's complete Terms & Conditions, visit grouptoursite.com/terms. The tour operator for your trip is EF Education First International Ltd. CST 2060043-20.Terms and conditions