You can’t help but gaze in awe as you watch hundreds of balloons fill with hot air and float gracefully upward, covering the sky with color. You’ll ha…
The Albuquerque Balloon Festival, Mesa Verde National Park, Monument Valley, the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton National …
On this guided tour, you’ll walk for at least 2 hours daily across mostly flat terrain, including paved trails and dirt paths, with some hills and hig…
Welcome to New Mexico! Arrive in Albuquerque and transfer to your hotel. Then, get meet your fellow travelers at this evening’s welcome dinner.
Wake up early to start your day at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, the largest hot air balloon festival in the world.
• Watch hundreds of balloons take to the sky en masse during the “mass ascension”
• Enjoy access to a hospitality tent stocked with hot drinks and light snacks
• In the evening, see the sky light up during the festival’s AfterGlow Fireworks Show
Cross the Colorado border, stopping in the Old West mining town of Durango, Colorado en route to Mesa Verde.
Sit down for an included dinner this evening.
Take a guided tour of Mesa Verde National Park before transferring to Kayenta, Arizona through Monument Valley.
• Enter Mesa Verde National Park on a sightseeing tour, and view fascinating 800-year-old cliff dwellings that honeycomb the walls of the canyon
• Enjoy free time to visit either the gift shop or Spruce Tree House and Museum
• Pass by Monument Valley’s “Mexican Hat,” a sombrero-shaped rock formation
Sit down for an included dinner in Kayenta this evening.
Pay a visit to the Navajo Code Talkers Museum to meet with Navajo leader Peter MacDonald and learn about the World War II Code Talkers.
Please note: Meeting Peter MacDonald is not guaranteed.
Then, stop at the Cameron Trading Post before arriving at the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival, take a scenic walk along the South Rim with your Tour Director.
• Marvel at the rocky formations that reflect millions of years of geological evolution
• View the Colorado River running one mile below
Enjoy a free day at the Grand Canyon to explore its rims and plateaus on your own or add an excursion.
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the Grand Canyon aboard a thrilling half-hour-long helicopter ride. Soar over the massive canyon, taking in a unique perspective on the striated terrain far below. From high above the canyon rim, you can begin to fully appreciate the immense scale of this natural wonder. Please note: This excursion is weather dependent.30 minutes and departs in the morningSave $10 when you book this excursion up to 3 days before your tour departs.
Pass by the beautiful Vermilion Cliffs National Monument before arriving in Zion National Park.
• Discover why 19th-century Mormon settlers named the park after their heavenly city
• View the yellow-and orange-hued dramatically eroded sedimentary rocks
• Take in magnificent vistas on an open-air tram ride with guided commentary
En route to Utah’s capital city, stop for a visit to Bryce Canyon National Park.
• Tour the park by bus and on foot
• Take in up-close views of its distinctive pink limestone and sandstone formations, including awe-inspiring arches, spires, and bridges
• View colorful rock pinnacles known as “hoodoos”
Cross into Wyoming on a scenic drive to the resort town of Jackson. Then, set out to explore Grand Teton National Park, home to the youngest mountain range in the Rockies.
• Drive through stunning Logan Canyon and past turquoise Bear Lake
• Tour Grand Teton National Park by bus and on foot
• Try and spot elk, coyotes, black bears, wolves, and the elusive mountain lion
Enjoy a free evening in Jackson.
Venture out for a full day of sightseeing in Yellowstone National Park, designated as the world’s first national park in 1872.
• Drive through the park with stops for photos
• See cascading waterfalls, bubbling mud pots and the famous geyser, Old Faithful
• Keep an eye out for the bison, mountain goats, moose, and grey wolves that call the park home
Enjoy a free day in Jackson to spend at your leisure.
Head to a local restaurant to celebrate your trip at a farewell dinner this evening.
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy, before flights, and vary by departure date. Select your preferred departure date and departure city to view your tour price with flights and hotel transfers included. Changes or cancellation will result in a fee of up to the total tour price. Last-minute specials are not combinable with any other promotional discount. Promotional discounts not combinable with any other promotional offer, including Group Coordinator and Group Benefit programs. Applicable airline baggage fees are not included. Please contact the airline for more information. Some countries may require aircraft insecticide treatment for inbound foreign flights. Such countries can be found at grouptoursite.com/insecticide. To view Go Ahead's complete Terms & Conditions, visit grouptoursite.com/terms. The tour operator for your trip is EF Education First International Ltd. CST 2060043-20.Terms and conditions